- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great place, awesome prices and they gave me a free inspection when I didn't make any purchases at all! Awesome local shop, way better then the chains and full synthetic is cheaper then the dealers!S. N
Efficient, clean, courteous and they don't over sell. Support this local small business and you won't be disappointed. :)Tim S.
Needed to have my brakes looked at after being told i needed to have them replaced right away by another business. After a few minutes they actually told me I wasn't in dire need of having them replaced. I opted to go ahead and have them done just because the squealing was annoying. But I have to say, I appreciate the honesty. They have a nice waiting area as well although I was only there for about 45 minutes. They offered the best prices after calling around and their professionalism was outstanding. Thanks guys.L.G
I can't believe no one has reviewed this wonderful place yet!! I went here for some A/C repairs and was so glad I did!! They were more than helpful getting me in right away and the customer service was exceptional! The waiting area is well decorated and inviting(unlike most service shops) also the staff was So friendly! I was asked more than once if I wanted a bottle of water or anything to drink:) The guys were beyond helpful explaining what was being done and trying to get my car repaired quickly so I could be on my way! My A/C is still blowing cold and it was a pleasant service experience. I Definitely recommend Velocity!Nicole G.